Welcome To The Official BlogSpot Of Kianna Lee'. She Has A Uniqueness That Is Keen. She Also Has An Energy That Automatically Captivates Viewers.
Her Exotic Features And Ability To Transform In All Of Her Photos Is One That Leaves Her Viewers Wanting More. Born And Raised In NY. Which Makes Her A City Girl,Lights, Cameras and Action.
Multiethnic(Hispanic,African American,Italian & Brazilian).VERSATILE Is The True Definition Of Her. To Be A Star, You Must Shine Your Own Light Follow Your Own Path, And Dont Worry About The Darkness, For That Is When The Stars Shine Brightest. Advice For SUCCESS Trust In Your Dreams For It Is The Gate To Eternity. She's DESTINED for STARDOM... GOD IS LOVE & IN GOD I TRUST

About Me

My photo
Hello World Thank You For Stoping By To Check Out My BlogSpot. It's Slowly Taking It's Form And Will Soon Grow. My Goal Is To Entertain My Viewers As Well As Express Myself Through A Pad And Pen The Modern Way Which Is Via Internet. If You Ever Come Up With A Question Make Sure To Ask It!!! Thank You & Enjoy

Labels

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Breakthrough...


I'm sure everyone comes to a point in life where they feel like crawling into a shell.... Well I call it hibernating, this is when you sit back and analyze your surroundings and pick and choose what actually matters to you the most. I hate to say it but I find myself disconnecting from the wrong people because I'm obsessed with doing the right thing.... With that being said all personal breakthroughs is usually caused by a change in beliefs. So how do we change? The most effective way is to get your brain to focus on the pain your old beliefs have brought you. You must feel deep in your gut that not only has these beliefs cost you pain in the past, but it's costing you in the present and, ultimately, can only bring you pain in the future. During this time more than likely those you surround yourself with will act like your shadow, keeping close to you during your walk in the *SUNSHINE,* but leaving you when we cross into the *SHADE.* it can be somewhat painful but at the same time refreshing... I believe its always better to know and most of the time the truth hurts, but the great part about it all is that after time heals your heart comes a strength that you may have never known existed :) Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength. Say hello to my BREAKTHROUGH!!!!



My Story Is Commendable!!! As it is one that needs to be told in order to motivate my as well as others future... I WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS A MOTIVATOR



Leave It....

Love It... or

Lose It... You Choose It

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers